Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Getting Started

Well hey there :) My name is Jana Palmer and I am currently a sophomore at the Ohio State University. I am a fashion retail studies major and I also intend on minoring in entrepreneurship. My hometown is Westerville, Ohio which is not too far from campus. Some people may not enjoy living so close to home but a lot of the times it comes in handy to be able to run home if I forgot something, want to have a nice home cooked meal or miss my dog. I enjoy a lot of typical girly things that range from shopping, hanging and going out my with friends and boyfriend, and of course eating. I'm also known to be a very outgoing person and quite loud, so if I see you out at campus at night, I will most likely greet you in some way if i recognize you, so please don't be alarmed. I'm also not the most creative person, so I'm excited to see what kind of art work I'm going to create during the art education class I'm currently taking. So far my quarter has had a great start so hopefully it continues that way.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Jana. It made me laugh that you said you were so loud since everyone in class is so tired and quiet. Glad you are here.

    ReplyDelete