Monday, October 17, 2011

Microproject #2

If i could sum my image into a couple words I'd say cluttered with a little hint of pink. Funny enough, those words could probably describe me as well. With the use of asymmetric organization of my pictures and words I tried to depict how cluttered, busy, and all over the place my life tends to be. I'm usually always doing something so it's nice when I get the time to sleep. I chose these pictures because they're things I tend to encounter,use, or appreciate the most. Fashion is a large part of my life and plays an important role. I also work part time and while it may be difficult to work during school it helps me afford things I enjoy the most. Some of these things include my car and iPhone shown, and also going out to eat often. It was hard to pick objects that depict me as a person, but with my finished product I hope the viewer is able to get a better insight of what kind of person I am. For one thing, the viewer can definitely tell I'm not very masculine, and sports don't play a role in my day to day life. In general I'm just a girl who enjoys aesthetically pleasing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment