Monday, October 31, 2011

Microproject #4

If i could have a superpower, I'd want to have x-ray vision. I'm often lazy so I would love if I could just glance over and look through my fridge door instead of having to get up to open it and look. I think the power would also come in handy with getting dressed in the morning to see what I have hung in my closet and to look through my purse or bag to find something I'm looking for instead of digging around. Along with this power, I also brainstormed some other super powers including teleportation and the ability to make money grow on trees. I chose this power however because I felt like it would be a cool idea to display through a picture. With my piece, I like how the contents of the fridge turned out and how it actually looks like an x-ray. If I could change anything I would want the rest of the image to look more animated or cartoon-ish. Overall I'm pleased with my piece and think that it easily portrays x-ray vision as a super power.

No comments:

Post a Comment