Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Objects :)

I chose my favorite pair of wedges because I love to dress up and go out with my friends. I decided on a pair of wedges instead of normal heels because I usually don't wear stilettos out in the fear of rolling my ankle. I've learned from experience it's better to wear sensible shoes.
Fashion Experience
My closet/wardrobe is one of the most important things to me, as sad as that may seem. I've always had a thing for fashion and clothing, enough so to make me change my major to fashion retail. It's hard to describe the feeling of buying new clothes and matching things to create a perfect outfit. A girl can never have too many clothes.
Passion for Fashion
In order to have a large wardrobe, one must go shopping. Whenever I go to a mall Forever 21 is always the first store I visit. Sometimes I go to the mall just to visit this store. Forever 21 has always played a large role in my wardrobe and it was also one of my first jobs as a teen. Although I'd probably never work there again, I still enjoy there clothing and shopping environment.
Shop-A-Holic
There's no place like home whether it be temporary or permanent. This is  my room in my house on campus and I love coming home to it after a long day of class and work. I love decorating, so I feel like my room slightly shows how important aesthetics are to me. It isn't always this messy, I promise. I also can never get enough sleep, hence the focus on my bed.
Dream Pink
I'm a huge animal lover and I have always loved dogs. This is my dog at my Dad's house and her name is Brooke. I always love coming home because my dog will always come up and snuggle with me and often fall asleep. I know this is the one thing that will always be happy to see me.
Puppy Love
There's nothing like the sound of ocean waves, palm trees, blue skies, and the warmth of the sun on your skin. This is a picture I took during my  spring break trip senior year. Not only do I love the beach, but this picture always reminds me of the best vacation of my life.
Fun in the Sun
Tiffany's is always a classic piece of jewelry. Not only is my necklace one of my nicest piece of jewelry it also has great meaning to me. My mother surprised me by taking me to the Tiffany's store to pick out a necklace as my graduation present. I'll always remember the feeling of utter surprise I had when she took me to the store. I now almost always wear the necklace because I love it.
Moments Remembered
This car is my baby. I just recently bought her back in June and named her Pearl. I'm paying for my new car by myself and whenever I look at it I see how hard I work to pay for it and how grown up I really am. Most people my age can't afford car payments and insurance, so it makes me feel rather independent.
Workin' Girl 
I'm not going to lie, I LOVE to eat. I'm usually open to different types of food and l always enjoy trying new things. I have a wide palette and my fridge/pantry is always full! You'll almost never see me turning down food.
Food Fanatic 
Like previously stated, I love food, but I even have a softer spot for chipotle. I could eat chipotle everyday, but due to the nutrition of it that probably wouldn't be the best of ideas. The smell of chipotle is so appetizing and whenever someone else has chipotle in the room my mouth literally waters.
Weakness
My phone is always glued to my hip. Often when I don't have my phone I almost have a mini panic attack. My phone is basic my lifeline to the outside rule and I use it for almost everything. Some major things I use it for calls/texts, alarm clock, iPod, and facebook. It's almost unhealthy how much I'm on my phone.
Team iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment